- Create and execute music marketing campaigns for clients
- Communicate with clients and vendors to ensure successful campaign execution
- Develop and manage budgets for campaigns
- Report on campaign performance and success metrics
- Oversee logistics and operations for campaigns
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and best practices
- Approve ad budgets
- 2-3 years of experience in the music marketing industry
- Strong knowledge of paid advertising
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Fluent in English
- Must be based in London and able to work from the office.
Salary and Benefits:
- The salary and benefits package for this position will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on their experience and qualifications.
- The successful candidate will be expected to work from the office in London.
how to apply:
Please send your CV + a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org